Hear from a panel of top clinical operations leaders from the world’s largest pharma companies, like Pfizer, to a company transforming how CROs operate to learn how they adjusted their people, processes, and technology; and what lessons they will take with them into the future.
This panel discussion covers:
- How COVID made remote collaboration with research sites a requirement
- How COVID and remote processes shaped clin ops management and oversight
- What lessons sponsors and CROs are carrying into the future for increased modernization and technology
- What the excitement is around decentralized trials and how this will influence strategies
- How sponsors and CROs interpret facilitating technology needs at the research site
- What effect the technology evolution will have on building protocols