Florence Healthcare, Inc., operates florencehc.com, researchbinders.com and uat.cloudbinder.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of these Sites. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Sites. By using the Sites, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Sites, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Patient Data and Business Associates Provisions
In maintaining, using and affording access to protected health information as such term is defined under §160.103 of HIPAA in accordance with this Agreement, we will:
- Not use or disclose protected health information except as permitted or required by this Agreement or as required by law;
- Use appropriate safeguards and comply, where applicable, with the Security Rule with respect to electronic protected health information, and to prevent the use or disclosure of such information other than as provided for by this Agreement;
- Report to you any use or disclosure of such information not provided for by this Agreement of which we become aware, including breaches of unsecured protected health information as required by §164.410 of HIPAA, and any security incident involving the information of which we become aware;
- In accordance with §§164.502(e)(1)(ii) and 164.308(b)(2) of HIPAA, as applicable, ensure that any subcontractors that create, receive, maintain or transmit Protected Health Information on our behalf agree to the same restrictions, conditions, and requirements that apply to us with respect to such information; and we obtain satisfactory assurances that such subcontractors will appropriately safeguard such information (it being understood, for the avoidance of doubt, that other users of the Services are not our subcontractors);
- Make available Protected Health Information to you as necessary to satisfy your obligations under §164.524 of the Privacy Rule;
- Make available Protected Health Information for amendment and incorporate any amendments to Protected Health Information in accordance with §164.526 of the Privacy Rule;
- Maintain and make available such information required to provide an accounting of disclosures in accordance with §164.528 of the Privacy Rule;
- To the extent that we are to carry out your obligations under the Privacy Rule, comply with the requirements of the Privacy Rule that apply to you in the performance of such obligations;
- Make our internal practices, books, and records relating to the use and disclosure of Protected Health Information received from, or created or received by us on your behalf, available to the Secretary of the United States Department of Health and Human Services for purposes of determining your compliance with the Privacy Rule.
- Use protected health information to provide data aggregation services as permitted by 45 CFR 164.504(e)(2)(i)(B).
- Use protected health information for the proper management and administration of our business or to carry out our legal responsibilities.
- Agree to mitigate to the extent practicable, any harmful effect that is known to us from the use or disclosure of protected health information in a manner contrary to the obligations under HIPAA.
- Return or destroy all protected health information created by and received from you at the termination of any agreements between us.
On mutual agreement between us and you, we may execute a separate Business Associate Agreement that supersedes this provision.
Good Clinical Practice and Security for Documents
For more information on Florence’s compliance with these policies, please see our Compliance Summary.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Sites (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Sites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you
may not be able to use some portions of our Sites.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.