Attention clinical trial professionals! Florence Healthcare’s exclusive annual report is now available as an eBook. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Insights from 455 research leaders on how technology impacts the sponsor and site relationship in clinical trials
- The increasing competition for patients in clinical trials and the pressure on sponsors to re-evaluate their partnerships with research sites
- Sponsors’ reassessment of Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCTs) and the need for sites’ support to develop patient-centric trials
- How to become a “Sponsor of Choice” by enabling sites with best-in-class technology that doesn’t disrupt their workflows
- Partnering with frontier sites to expand patient access while maintaining compliance across a global and geographically dispersed network
- The growing influence of sites on sponsor technology decisions and the changing dynamics of the sponsor and site relationship in the face of evolving technology and market pressures
Download the Florence Healthcare’s fourth annual State of Clinical Trial Site Enablement Technology survey report now to gain valuable insights into the impact of technology on the sponsor and site relationship in clinical trials.