Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Fill Out This Form to Access Your Content
There has been a significant shift in how sites and sponsors collaborate on clinical operations workflows over the past three years. From the rapid shift to remote-only required during COVID to reacting to new guidance on the impact of diversity and inclusion the industry is being forced to think differently.
This session explores how technology is changing sponsor and site collaboration, moving from one-way disconnected workflows to always-on collaboration.
You’ll learn how you can:
- Develop business models that reflect the shifts in technology’s role.
- Design an organizational chart that harnesses technology as a support infrastructure.
- Create plans to work with new types of research sites that technology is helping to come online
- Ryan Jones, CEO of Florence Healthcare
- Lisa Moneymaker, CTO/CPO of Saama
- Catherine Gregor, Chief Clinical Trial Officer of Florence Healthcare