Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Fill Out This Form to Access Your Content
Hear from clinical research operations leaders at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, AdventHealth, and MultiCare about how COVID impacted their operations, how they adjusted their team and technology, and what lessons they will take with them as they speak to their optimism for the future.
This panel discussion covers:
- How these leaders adjusted in the short term.
- Which technologies they relied on (and are still depending on today).
- What worked and what didn’t.
- Which changes achieved short-term goals but did not address long-term operational challenges.
- Lessons they learned and how these are shaping their future success.
- How to better prepare for future disruptions and be part of the evolution of research.