Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Fill Out This Form to Access Your Content
In April, the FDA published draft guidance for developing plans to enroll more participants from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups in clinical trials.
You'll hear insights on:
- What steps should sites take to ensure they are building a diverse population?
- How should sponsors and CROs build study designs to meet this new guidance?
- How can sponsors and CROs identify sites that will help them meet the guidance?
- What role can technology platforms play in expanding research to under-served patient populations?
- Danielle Mitchell, CEO of Black Women In Clinical Research
- Tiffany Whitlow, Cofounder and Chief Development Officer of Acclinate
- Carlos Orantes, President & CEO of Alcanza Clinical Research
- Catherine Gregor, Chief Clinical Trial Officer of Florence Healthcare (Moderator)