Best Practices for Managing Multicenter Research
As the number of multicenter trials continues to grow, it is essential that coordinating centers begin thinking about their technology like a sponsor. This is especially important when it comes to the management of your data and documents.
Leading coordinating centers are now deploying multicenter-capable eTMF/eISF platforms in an effort to streamline their trials.
In this on-demand webinar, Florence, along with Dr. Christina Brennan, VP of Clinical Research at Northwell Health, share best practices for:
- Streamlining and consolidating workflows and workstreams at all of your sites.
- Managing coordinator turnover at research sites.
- Gaining visibility into research site operations.- Ensuring compliance of all sites involved in your study.
- Creating easy site document upload portals.
- Deploying study binders, amendments, and essential files to all sites quickly.