Selecting Patient-facing Technology that Actually Works
Patients are increasingly interacting with technology during clinical trials, so it is vital to prioritize their experience.
Leading experts will discuss how to select and evaluate technology that will be used by patients in this session.
- Learn to compare different types of technology solutions for patient usability
- Identify challenges to technology adoption by patients
- Recognize the biggest opportunities for patient-facing technology today and tomorrow
- Dr. Amir Lahav, Digital Health Innovation Advisor for Pharma & Tech
- Gunnar Esiason, Principal KOL Patients & Strategy Lead at Florence Healthcare (Moderator)
- Michelle Shogren, CEO at Innovate In What You Do! LLC
- Andrea Bastek, Director of Innovation at Florence Healthcare
- Dr. Jennifer Kim, Professor at Tufts University