Research site locations remain as important as ever as technology enables new ways to reach patients, but their relationship with study elements has evolved.
This session will discuss how technology is enabling new kinds of clinical trials and how sites are evolving to accommodate all of these new approaches.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the types of new technologies enabling clinical trials
- Develop a plan for working with and equipping sites for the future of research
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to integrate various trial capabilities for effective research
- Darcy Forman, Chief Delivery Officer at Science 37
- Amanda Howley, Associate Director DCT at IQVIA
- Tyler Payne, Director of Trial Enablement and Operations at CVS Health
- Leigh Burgess, CEO at Bold Industries Group, Inc.
- Jeff Pool, SVP at Florence