What we do
What are you currently doing? We are building a new kind of software to help clinical research teams advance cures. Why does this matter? Today cumbersome document and data management in clinical trials impedes progress and keeps new medicines from getting to market; the Florence suite of solutions fixes this and we need you to help us scale our business.
What you’ll bring to the team
At Florence we’re passionate about making it easy for our customers to contribute to research and find cures. As Project Manager you ensure our customers get up and running as efficiently as possible. You will:
- Partner with customers to understand their internal dynamics and goals
- Collaborate with Florence team members in Sales, Account Management, Development, and Product to understand project scope and desired deliverables
- Develop a plan to ensure each software project is conducted on plan and within budget
- Drive results – set agendas, schedule efficient meetings, document expectations
- and next steps, and follow-up to ensure successful completion
An Ideal Candidate Is
- Committed to providing white glove service to our users
- Experienced in Project Management
- Passionate about building. Here you will create a department, develop processes
and build a team
- Able to analyze problems, find root causes and propose solutions
- Excellent in guiding users step by step down the right path
- Proficient in MS Excel, Asana, Adobe Acrobat and MS PowerPoint
- A team player able to interact with other departments
- A holder of a Bachelor’s Degree
We’ll be extra excited if you have experience with
- Similar roles in Healthcare Technology/Software
- Imparting or developing Training
- Healthcare clinical research experience
What’s in it for you?
- Do good: We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives
- Do well: We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, medical and dental insurance, 401(k), and office space in the heart of town
- Make the leap: Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter and resume with your name and phone number to email@example.com.
Cover letter must include:
• What is your project management style?
• Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team