Product Marketing Manager
What we do
We are building a new kind of software to help clinical research teams advance cures. Why does this matter? Today cumbersome document and data management in clinical trials impedes progress and keeps new medicines from getting to market; the Florence suite of solutions fixes this and we need you to help us scale our business.
What you’ll bring to the team
You will lead the marketing activities for our Florence eBinders™ and Florence eTMF products. Reporting to our Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand, boost sales, and ultimately accelerate clinical research. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our core products for clinical trial management. This role is perfect for someone wanting to grow into a Senior Marketing Leadership role.
The job involves
- Creating positioning and messaging that differentiates Florence in the market and guide the production of content to articulate the benefits of our products to our key audiences.
- Maintaining deep knowledge of company products, industry, competitors, and market – and translate that knowledge to the product team.
- Translating technical details into benefits for the user.
- Developing and implementing a cross-channel marketing strategy that translates business and marketing goals into meaningful deliverables.
- Working with various teams (marketing, product, sales, customer success, account management) to implement strategies.
- Evaluating projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Developing customer marketing playbooks and programs to increase product adoption and awareness across our users.
- Creating cross-sell/upsell/expansion opportunities from new product releases via 1:M comms and additional customer marketing programs.
An ideal candidate:
- Is a creative and quantitative thinker.
- Is familiar with various product marketing techniques, like inbound marketing, demand generation, email campaigns, competitive research, market research, sales enablement, and pricing strategies.
- Has 3+ years of proven experience in Software/SaaS Product Marketing, Brand Manager or similar.
- Has experience in market analysis.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
- Has Experience with CMS, CRM, and marketing automation software (ideally Salesforce, WordPress and Pardot).
- Has a BS/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
We’ll be extra excited if you have
- Experience in clinical trials or healthcare software.
- Background in design and copywriting.
What’s in it for you?
- Do good: We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives.
- Do well: We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, medical and dental insurance, 401(k), and office space in the heart of town.
- Make the leap: Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions.
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter and resume with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letter must include:
- How you’ve quickly learned a complex industry/product in the past to become a “thought leader”.
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team.