What we do
What are you currently doing? We are building a new kind of software to help clinical research teams advance cures. Why does this matter? Today cumbersome document and data management in clinical trials impedes progress and keeps new medicines from getting to market; the Florence suite of solutions fixes this and we need you to help us scale our business.
What you’ll bring to the team
At Florence we’re passionate about making it easy for our customers to contribute to research and find cures. As Human Resource Manager you will be instrumental in growing our team through strategic hiring, onboarding, and ensuring employee growth. You will:
- Partner with the COO to shape Florence’s hiring strategy and cultural roadmap
- Hire the best candidates based on individual strengths, growth potential, and culture fit
- Collaborate with all departments to develop hiring projections and department specific strategies
- Promote brand by participating in career fairs and networking events
- Drive employee retention through individualized career growth opportunities, conflict resolution, and company culture improvements
- Be recognized as continuing to build a “Best Company” to work for
An Ideal Candidate Is
- Committed to providing white glove service to our recruits and team members
- Experienced in healthcare and software recruitment
- Passionate about building. Here you will create a department, develop processes and build a team
- Able to analyze problems, find root causes and propose solutions
- Excellent in conflict resolution and team management skills
- A team player able to interact with other departments
- A holder of a Bachelor’s Degree
We’ll be extra excited if you have experience with
- Similar roles in Healthcare Technology/Software
- Demonstrated employee hiring and retention with companies transitioning from small teams to midsized corporations
What’s in it for you?
- Do good: We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives
- Do well: We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, medical and dental insurance, 401(k), and office space in the heart of town
- Make the leap: Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter and resume with your name and phone number to email@example.com.
Cover letter must include:
- What is your human resource philosophy?
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team