Customer Success Associate
What we do
What are you currently doing? We are building a new kind of software to help clinical research teams advance cures. Why does this matter? Today cumbersome document and data management in clinical trials impedes progress and keeps new medicines from getting to market; the Florence suite of solutions fixes this and we need you to help us scale our business.
What you’ll bring to the team
At Florence we’re passionate about making it easy for our customers to contribute to research and find cures. A technical issue should never slow them down! As Customer Success Associate you are their first line of defense. You will:
- Document user issues reported via chat, email and/or phone
- Guide users to success through our “Need Help?” resources and your knowledge of the tool
- Partner with the Product, Development and Quality Assurance teams to resolve escalated issues and identify how to improve the eBinders experience
- Develop “Need Help?” resources as new features are added or issues identified
- Drive loyalty – Your empathy and efficiency should make our users feel our commitment to their success
An ideal candidate has
- Committed to providing white glove service to our users
- Experienced in a Customer Service/Administrative focused role
- Able to analyze problems, find root causes and propose solutions
- Excellent in guiding users step by step down the right path
- Comfortable learning new software on their own
- Proficient in MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat and MS PowerPoint
- A team player able to interact with other departments
- A holder of a Bachelor’s Degree
We’ll be extra excited if you have
- Zendesk (Chat, Support and Guide)
- Similar roles in Healthcare Technology/Software
- Imparting or developing Training
What’s in it for you?
- Do good: We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives
- Do well: We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, medical and dental insurance, 401(k), and office space in the heart of town
- Make the leap: Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter and resume with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letter must include:
- What do you understand by Customer Success? How you can contribute to it.?
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team