Sales and Business Development – Life Sciences
What we do
Florence (florencehc.com) helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management compliant, streamlined, and simple. Our leaders come from Microsoft, AirWatch, Emory and leading medical device manufacturers.
Successful clinical trials yield new therapies and improve the lives of patients around the world. Unfortunately, cumbersome tasks slow this process. Florence eBinders™ and eHub eliminate wasted documentation effort, allowing research teams to spend more time producing great research and caring for patients, with a clear ROI.
The Business Development Manager (Sales) will target drug and med device prospects via webex, trade events, on phone, and in person across US and Canada based organizations with the goal of solving critical regulatory and source document management problems through Florence eBinders™ and eHub. Leads are continuously being generated from web site, trade events, webinars, referrals, and industry data and historical sales discussions.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated sales representative and business development experience (technology/software).
- Build strategy. Work alongside our CEO, head of sales, marketing, and product team to build and then execute go to market strategies
- Evangelize and qualify. Reach out to drug and medical device sponsors to understand current practices, problems and introduce Florence
- Build the business: Acquire market insight as you sell and fine-tune the story
- Team up: Partner with our Site Development Consultants to develop the right solution for each customer
- Travel: 20% to visit potential customers, partners and trade events
- Evolve the role so there is a gradual shift to more selling
Required minimum qualifications:
- Life Sciences experience in the eClinical market required
- You have a track record of strategically seeking, assessing and closing opportunities
- You’re ready for an entrepreneurial role: You can execute and build, sell and strategize at the same time
- You take pride in the product you make: Excellent written, verbal, webinar and presentation skills are required; your content is an essential part of success
- Bachelor’s Degree
What’s in it for you?
- Do well: We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, 401(k), meals at the office, the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of town, as well as medical and dental insurance.
- Achieve: Aggressive 60/40 OTE comp plan rewards achievement, no caps
- Work with the best: The Florence team is comprised of clinical trial managers, doctors, software security experts and Ironman triathletes. Get on board, learn from and work with the best using the latest tech stack.
- Do good: We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies.
- This is a chance to expand your Sales experience and resume.
- Our office is at the ATDC at the intersection of Ga. Tech and Midtown and will be moving to the Bank of America building in the fall.
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter (see below) and resume with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letter must include specific examples of the following topics:
- Sales excellence: Describe the sales accomplishment (preferably in software or healthcare software, if applicable) of which you are most proud
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team