Account Management Internship
Each summer Florence welcomes interns to our office in Atlanta for a 10-week internship experience. Interns are immersed into Florence’s culture right away by participating in our day to day department activities. Our internship program is designed to challenge you to further develop your business acumen, see what it’s like to work in a healthcare technology company, and find out why Florence is a Great Place to Work!
The Florence Account Management internship experience combines great talent and cutting edge technology to drive innovation in clinical trials. If you are excited to hone your skills by supporting business priorities, grow as professional and have fun while doing it; our Internship program is for you!
Florence is offering a summer internship to an undergraduate/graduate student who is interested in the intersection between clinical trials, business growth and account management.
See what it’s like to work at Florence! Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
What makes our work exciting and challenging?
- Industry: Clinical research is extremely regulated and eRegulatory is a relatively new category
- Technology: B2B software
What to expect during the summer in the Atlanta office?
- Gain valuable real-world experience in the field of account management and clinical trials and make a significant and lasting impact on our business
- Learn more about Florence’s products and experience working alongside other cool professionals and immerse yourself into our company culture
- Help us develop a quarterly business review framework, improve processes in SalesForce, work on process improvement related tasks and use your Excel skill to manipulate data in Excel Pivot tables
- Valuable professional mentorship
We’re looking for you!
- Curious, driven and passionate about healthcare summer intern with an interest in healthcare
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student with a preferred focus/major in Biomedical Engineering, Business, or Marketing or have taken similar coursework
- Highly motivated and proactiveDetail-oriented
- Customer service mindsetCRM experience preferred, not requiredYou don’t let problems stop you and you find new solutions
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Creative and analytical thinker
- A great team player, willing to learn and share learnings with the team
- Strong desire to learn about clinical trials, eRegulatory document management and the clinical research industry
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
When: 10 weeks duration in summer 2019, part-time
Where: US Office in Atlanta, GA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability
Please send your cover letter and resume with your name and phone number to email@example.com.
Cover letter must include:
- What are you looking to get out of your internship at Florence Healthcare?