eReg Best Practices at Cancer Sites Part 1:
Gain Speed, Improve Compliance, Deliver Metrics
Florence is the fastest-growing eRegulatory and eSource vendor in the industry, deployed in over 400 sites, and winner of the DPharm Idol Award in the Fall of 2016. We’re pleased to deliver this session on strategies synthesized from our unique position in the market.
What you’ll get out of the webinar
The number of immuno-oncology studies have more than doubled over the past 18 months. As a result, the best research centers in the world are adopting new tactics to take on more studies, faster, while maintaining a high level of quality.
Join us and learn how leading cancer sites sites are using eRegulatory to overcome the six key issues slowing down their studies by seeing live demos of tips and tricks inside the Florence eBinder Suite.
In this webinar you’ll learn how centers are
- Eliminating duplicative tasks through communications workflows and eSignature tools built for clinical trials
- Accelerating study startup by programming folder structure and tasks with linked documents
- Reducing compliance risks by managing audit trails effectively
- Providing controlled monitor access with advanced roles and permissions
- Tracking startup and study progress metrics across the Florence eBinder Dashboard
Jordan Tapley Ryan Jones
Senior Site Consultant CEO
Florence Healthcare Florence Healthcare
Please send specific questions you would like addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.