It’s no secret – your clinical trial site operates differently than every other site. You’ve built workflows and processes that work for you and your team. The last thing you want is to deploy an eRegulatory software platform that treats you like every other research site, with out-of-the-box workflows, processes, and binder structures.
The question you must focus on when selecting an eRegulatory platform is: How do you avoid locking your research organization into software designed around the needs of someone else?
At Florence, we believe the answer is standardized flexibility. Your eRegulatory platform should be flexible enough to meet the unique needs of your team, while also allowing you to standardize your structure across your organization.
Ultimately, standardized flexibility means standardizing your eRegulatory platform across all teams – ensuring compliance and efficiency – while having the flexibility to design the platform to meet your needs – ensuring usability and adoption.
- Accelerated Adoption: Build your eRegulatory platform to mirror your current processes, meaning more rapid adoption by your team.
- Empowered Teams: Your team always has visibility into outstanding tasks, expired documents, and projected study timelines.
- Optimized Efficiencies: Allow enough flexibility to empower the skills of your team while maintaining a standard of performance that ensures you are successful.
- Organization-Wide Insights: Easily monitor, measure, and pinpoint areas of improvement early and often.
- Ensured Compliance: Standardization across teams – whether internal or among multi-site studies – ensures you are always compliant, and any potential risks are brought to your attention immediately.
- Improved Performance: Inject consistency across tasks that lead to repeatable processes, confidence in decision-making and overall enhanced levels of productivity.
Your success in transitioning to eRegulatory is our top priority – and we build out solutions to ensure standardized flexibility for your team. Some of the key features we focus on are:
- Integrations: Select best-in-class platforms (SSO, EMR, CTMS) that meet your needs instead of being locked into a “one-size-fits-all” tool, then easily integrate through the Florence Open API. Once integrated, automatic audit trails capture every document exchange, edit, upload, and view.
- Binder Structures: Organize your binders to match your processes. Your teams are used to seeing binders organized in a certain way – duplicate these structures in eBinders and then deploy it out across your organization for simple new study creation.
- Workflows: Establish custom digital workflows that replicate your existing manual workflows. Define who needs to be notified, who needs to review/sign/edit, and who needs to approve documents – then let Florence eBinders automate the communication and collaboration process.
- Remote Monitoring: Go beyond turning-on remote monitoring for sponsors, and create your own standardized rules for what they can view, what they can do, and when they can access your platform.
- Naming Conventions: You decide the naming conventions for documents, folders, and binders – and then standardize that across your organization with tags and labels for simple reporting.
- Access Roles and Permissions: Define your roles and permissions, and then combine those into groups, to easily select who on your team can access what, when, and how.
- White-Glove Service: Our team doesn’t dump software on to you; we walk with you through extensive training and implementation support. We also assist you in updating your SOPs to reflect the transition to eRegulatory.
Read the case study of how a leading oncology network standardized processes across a 150+ site network, and then schedule a call to learn how Florence eBinders can transform your site with the #1 eRegulatory platform in use by 5,000 research sites.