Senior Product Manager
What we do
Florence (florencehc.com) helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management compliant and simple.
Successful clinical trials yield new therapies and improve the lives of patients around the world. Unfortunately, cumbersome tasks slow this process: According to Tufts University, workload has doubled in the last 10 years, much of it due to document and data management. The Florence eBinder Suite™ eliminates wasted documentation effort, allowing research teams to spend more time producing great research and caring for patients.
The Senior Product Manager will parter with key customer partners, sales/marketing and development teams to drive the design and implementation of core and innovation products aimed at streamlining clinical research.
Successful candidates will have a passion for improving healthcare through technology. Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to be “CEO of your job” in a fast-paced environment are critical.
- Help shape the path of the Florence products: Gain a deep understanding of customer needs, identify product gaps, and generate new ideas to grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Work as a team: Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Deliver a clear vision: Translate product strategy into detailed requirements to facilitate successful development and quality assurance validation
- Get out there: Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Ship it: Drive product launches including working with sales, marketing, development and quality assurance teams
- Create output: Set goals, break those goals into manageable bites and then go crush those goals
- Help those advancing clinical research: Offer product training support and troubleshooting as needed
Experience we seek
- 5+ years experience in clinical research
- FDA inspection, monitoring, and IRB/sponsor study management desired
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful clinical study throughout its lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to proactively seek and assess opportunities, plan, implement and evaluate results
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Something special: Have something about you that makes us go wow
What’s in it for you?
- Do good: We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives.
- Work with the best: The Florence team is comprised of document management, clinical trial, and software security experts as well as doctors and Ironman triathletes. Our last company had over 600 medical center customers. Get on board, learn from and work with the best using the latest tech stack.
- Kick ass and take names: Make progress for the sake of cures. You’re the CEO of your job.
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter (see below) and resume with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letter must include specific examples of the following topics:
- Excellence: Describe a career or life experience where you exhibited excellence
- Leadership: Describe the leadership accomplishment of which you are most proud
- Product Management: Describe your ability to actively drive product development and implementation through the whole life cycle
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team