Inside Sales Representative, Sites
What we do
Florence (florencehc.com) helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management compliant and simple.
Successful clinical trials yield new therapies and improve the lives of patients around the world. Unfortunately, cumbersome tasks slow this process: According to Tufts University, workload has doubled in the last 10 years, much of it due to document and data management. The Florence eBinder Suite™ eliminates wasted documentation effort, allowing research teams to spend more time producing great research and caring for patients.
The Site Development Representative (Sales) will connect with clinical sites on the phone and in person around the world with the goal of solving critical regulatory and source document management problems through the Florence eBinder Suite™.
Successful candidates will have inside sales or sales development representative experience and a passion for improving healthcare through technology. Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to be “CEO of your job” in a fast-paced environment are critical.
- Get out there: Reach out to clinical sites, SMOs and CROs to understand current practices, analyze problems and introduce digital solutions including the eBinder Suite™
- Drive our performance at industry conferences and trade shows. Tell our story, share the vision, qualify leads.
- Work as a team. Partner with our Site Development Advisors in order to develop the right solution for each prospective customer.
- Create output. Hit targets for calls, and demos and bookings.
- Help shape the path of the eBinder Suite™. Relay market realities to the product development team.
- Travel. 15% to visit potential customers and partner for recruitment, training, and/or growth opportunities.
- Evolve. Plan for success and be ready for greater challenges and opportunities at Florence.
Experience we seek
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to proactively seek and assess opportunities, plan, implement and evaluate results.
- Two+ years as a sales development rep (SDR) or business development rep (BDR) or inside sales rep at technology/software company
- Excellent written, verbal, webinar and presentation skills.
- Have experience with an industry leading CRM system.
- Excellent customer service skills including listening, evaluating, and assisting customers.
Desirable qualifications, you are:
- You’re the outgoing one! In your life so far you’ve been the one leading the charge, planning the event and making the toast. Wallflowers need not apply.
- Healthcare IT experience is a bonus.
What’s in it for you?
- Do good: We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives.
- Do well: We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, 401(k), meals at the office, the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of town, as well as medical and dental insurance.
- Work with the best: The Florence team is comprised of clinical trial managers, nurses, doctors, software security experts and Ironman triathletes. Our last company had over 600 medical center customers. Get on board, learn from and work with the best using the latest tech stack.
- Kick ass and take names: Make progress for the sake of cures. You’re the CEO of your job.
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter (see below) and resume with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letter must include specific examples of the following topics:
- Excellence: Describe a career or life experience where you exhibited excellence
- Sales: Describe the sales accomplishment (preferably in software or healthcare software, if applicable) of which you are most proud
- Clinical Research: Describe specific experience in clinical research (if applicable)
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team