Software Sales Rep, Research Sites
What we do
Florence (florencehc.com) helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management compliant and simple.
Successful clinical trials yield new therapies and improve the lives of patients around the world. Unfortunately, cumbersome tasks slow this process: According to Tufts University, workload has doubled in the last 10 years, much of it due to document and data management. The Florence eBinder Suite™ eliminates wasted documentation effort, allowing research teams to spend more time producing great research and caring for patients.
The Software Sales Representative (Sales) will target clinical research organizations on the phone, webex, trade events, and in person across US and Canada based research teams, with the goal of solving critical regulatory and source document management problems through the Florence eBinder Suite™. Leads are continuously being generated from trade events, webinars, referrals, and industry data and historical sales discussions.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated inside sales or sales representative experience, a passion for technology, and an interest in rapid advancement. Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to be “CEO of your job” in a fast-paced environment are critical.
- Create output. Hit targets for calls, and demos and bookings
- Evangelize and qualify. Reach out to clinical sites, SMOs and CROs to understand current practices, problems and introduce the eBinder Suite™
- Get out there. Tell our story, share the vision, qualify leads, learn the language of research at industry conferences and trade shows
- Work as a team. Partner with our Site Development Consultants in order to develop the right solution for each prospective customer
- Help shape the path of the eBinder Suite™. Relay market realities to the product development team
- Travel. 15% to visit potential customers and partner for recruitment, training, and/or growth opportunities
Experience we seek
- Ability to proactively seek and assess opportunities, plan, implement, learn and repeat
- Two+ years as a sales development rep (SDR) or business development rep (BDR) or inside sales rep at a technology/software company
- Excellent written, verbal, webinar and presentation skills. The “pitch” is an essential part of success
- Have experience with an industry leading CRM system, Salesforce preferred
- Healthcare, Life Sciences experience is a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Something unique about you. What have you done that’s awesome?
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, 401(k), meals at the office, the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of town, as well as medical and dental insurance
- Achieve. 60/40 OTE comp plan rewards achievement. No Caps!
- Work with the best. The Florence team is comprised of clinical trial managers, doctors, software security experts and Ironman triathletes. Get on board, learn from and work with the best using the latest tech stack
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies
- Evolve. This is a chance to expand your Sales experience and resume
- Enjoy. Our office is at the ATDC at intersection of Georgia Tech and Midtown
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter (see below) and resume with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letter must include specific examples of the following topics:
- Excellence: Describe a career or life experience where you exhibited excellence
- Sales: Describe the sales accomplishment (preferably in software or healthcare software, if applicable) of which you are most proud
- Healthcare: Describe specific experience in healthcare (if applicable)
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team