Software Sales Executive
What we do
Florence (florencehc.com) helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management compliant and simple.
The Software Sales Representative (Sales) will target clinical research organizations and smaller Pharma in an outside/inside model across the US with the goal of solving critical regulatory and source document management problems through the Florence eBinder Suite™. Leads are continuously being generated from trade events, webinars, referrals, and industry data.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated sales competence, a passion for technology, and an interest in rapid advancement. Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to be “CEO of your job” in a fast-paced environment, are critical.
- Create output. Be a closer. Develop the prospects that are a fit, work the deal, and make it rain.
- Evangelize and qualify. Understand customers’ problems and introduce the eBinder Suite™ across healthcare organizations doing clinical research.
- Enjoy selling a solution with a strong ROI.
- Work as a team. Partner with our Site Development Consultants in to develop the right software solution for each prospective customer.
- Travel. 30% to visit potential customers, trade events and partner for recruitment, training, and/or growth opportunities
- Grow. This is a personal growth opportunity. Be coached by experienced people who want to see you succeed.
Experience we seek
- Demonstrated sales ability.
- Four+ years as a sales development rep (SDR) or business development rep (BDR) or inside sales rep at a technology/software company
- Excellent written, verbal, webinar and presentation skills. The “pitch” is an essential part of success
- Have experience with an industry leading CRM system
- Healthcare experience is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Something unique about you. What have you done that’s awesome?
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, 401(k), meals at the office, the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of town, as well as medical and dental insurance
- Achieve. 60/40 OTE comp plan rewards achievement. No Caps!
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies
- Evolve. This is a chance to expand your Sales experience and resume
- Enjoy. Our office is at the ATDC at intersection of Georgia Tech and Midtown
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter (see below) and resume with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letter must include specific examples of the following topics:
- Sales: Describe the sales accomplishment (preferably in software or healthcare software, if applicable) of which you are most proud
- Healthcare: Describe specific experience in healthcare (if applicable)
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team