What we do
Florence (florencehc.com) helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management compliant and simple.
Successful clinical trials yield new therapies and improve the lives of patients around the world. Unfortunately, cumbersome tasks slow this process: According to Tufts University, workload has doubled in the last 10 years, much of it due to trial task, document and data management.
The Florence eBinder Suite™ eliminates wasted effort in these areas, allowing research teams to spend more time producing great research and caring for patients.
The Marketing Manager will help tell our story to the broad ecosystem of clinical research.
We are looking for smart, ambitious, scrappy marketing talent. Convince us of your street smarts, your creativity, and that you can build something from nothing while telling a story along the way.
- Own it: Build and run our programs across pr, direct, advertising and events.
- Crank it: Write engaging white papers, blogs, and presentations for our target audiences.
- Ready, Action! Write and direct customer facing videos and webinars.
- Think Campaigns. Help guide our campaign work for Research sites and Pharma.
- Run New York (and San Francisco, and Chicago and..). Produce memorable events from tradeshows to dinners and meetups
- Be flexible. You may be doing many different things in the course of a day, week, month—this is a rocket ship, hold on tight.
Experience we seek
Required minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Well rounded experience in marketing strategy and execution across: PR, digital, content development, and events.
- Something special: Have something about you that no one else has.
Desirable qualifications, you are:
- The type to get sh*t done. Figure it out, ship it, and be proud.
- A hard charger—you’ve hit brick walls and busted through them. You’re up for a challenge.
- The outgoing one. In your life so far you’ve been the one leading the charge, planning the event, and making the toast. Wallflowers need not apply.
- Comfortable with chaos: We’re growing fast and making a dent in the universe. You’re up for running faster than is comfortable.
What’s in it for you?
- Do good: We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives.
- Do well: We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, 401(k), meals at the office, the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of town, as well as medical and dental insurance.
- Work with the best: The Florence team is comprised of document management, clinical trial, and software security experts as well as doctors and Ironman triathletes. Our last company had over 600 medical center customers. Get on board, learn from and work with the best using the latest tech stack.
- Kick ass and take names: Make progress for the sake of cures. You’re the CEO of your job.
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter (see below) and resume with your name and phone number to email@example.com.
Cover letter must include specific examples of the following topics:
- Excellence: Describe a career or life experience where you exhibited excellence
- Leadership: Describe the leadership accomplishment of which you are most proud
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team