Customer Success Associate
What we do
Florence (florencehc.com) helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management compliant and simple.
Successful clinical trials yield new therapies and improve the lives of patients around the world. Unfortunately, cumbersome tasks slow this process: According to Tufts University, workload has doubled in the last 10 years, much of it due to document and data management. The Florence eBinder Suite™ eliminates wasted documentation effort, allowing research teams to spend more time producing great research and caring for patients.
The Customer Success Associate will meet with customers on the phone with the goal of solving critical regulatory and source document management problems with the Florence eBinder Suite™.
Successful candidates will have a passion for improving healthcare through technology. Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to be “CEO of your job” in a fast-paced environment are critical.
- Get out there: Reach out to clinical sites, SMOs and CROs to understand current practices, analyze problems and introduce digital solutions including the eBinder Suite™
- Work as a team: Partner with our sales and product teams in order to implement the right solution for each new customer and facilitate product improvement
- Create output: Set goals, break those goals into manageable bites and then go crush those goals
- Help those advancing clinical research: Offer product training support and troubleshooting as needed
- Help shape the path of the eBinder Suite™: Relay market realities to the product development team
Experience we seek
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent customer service skills including listening, evaluating, and assisting customers
- Experience training and providing technical support to individuals new to technology
- Ability to proactively seek and assess opportunities, plan, implement and evaluate results
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Something special: Have something about you that makes us go wow
- Desirable: Two+ years as a site clinical research coordinator, field based clinical monitor, or sponsor based clinical research team member
What’s in it for you?
- Do good: We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives.
- Do well: We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, 401(k), meals at the office, the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of town, as well as medical and dental insurance.
- Work with the best: The Florence team is comprised of clinical trial managers, nurses, doctors, software security experts and Ironman triathletes. Our last company had over 600 medical center customers. Get on board, learn from and work with the best using the latest tech stack.
- Kick ass and take names: Make progress for the sake of cures. You’re the CEO of your job.
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please send your cover letter (see below) and resume with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letter must include specific examples of the following topics:
- Excellence: Describe a career or life experience where you exhibited excellence
- Leadership: Describe the leadership accomplishment of which you are most proud
- Customer Service or Clinical Research: Describe specific experience in clinical research or customer service (if applicable)
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team