Director, Enterprise Sales | Full-time | Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Site Development Representative, Sales | Full-time | Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Site Development Intern, Sales | Part-time | Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Sponsor and Enterprise Success Manager | Full-time | Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Sponsor and Enterprise Success Associate | Full-time | Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Front-End (AngularJS) Developer | Full-time | Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Back-End (Node.js / MongoDB) Developer | Full-time | Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Florence Healthcare is a fast-growing startup focused on improving clinical trial data flow to advance cures. The worlds leading clinical researchers use our tools everyday to make new medicines available sooner.
Why does this job matter?
Progress is only possible if new medicines are proven safe and effective through the 13,000 clinical trials run each year—often translating into the difference between life and death.
Unfortunately, cumbersome data management in clinical trials today impedes progress: According to a Tuft’s University report, trial workload for clinicians has doubled in the last 10 years, much of it centered on document and data management.
The Florence eBinder Suite™ fixes this. It eliminates workload chores brought on by EHRs, faxes and scans—giving clinical teams their day back and letting them focus on what’s important.
What’s in it for you?
- Do good: We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives
- Do well: We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, 401(k), meals at the office, the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of town, Medical and dental insurance
- Work with the best: The Florence team consists of a Berkeley MBA grad, a Comp Sci master’s grad, an Emory doctor, a Georgia Tech biomedical engineer, and a rocket scientist. You’ll get to learn from and work with the best using the latest tech stack
- Make the leap: Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions
- Kick ass and take names: Make progress for the sake of cures. You’re the CEO of your job
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.